Found this one in an old family cookbook!
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons apple juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Mix the sweetened condensed milk with applesauce in a saucepan, and thin with apple juice. Whisk in cinnamon; bring to a boil. Beat the eggs in a bowl; whisk 1 tablespoon of the hot applesauce mixture into the eggs; whisk 1 more tablespoon of applesauce mixture into the eggs, and repeat, mixing in 1 tablespoon at a time, until about 1/3 of the applesauce mixture is whisked into the eggs. Return the egg mixture to the saucepan with the remaining applesauce mixture, and whisk until smooth. Pour the filling into the crust.
- 3 Bake until the filling is set, about 1 hour; allow to cool before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Calories 346.4
- Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Fat 13.2 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Sodium 251.1 mg
- Sugar 43.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.