- Published Sep 19th
- Ready In52m
Apricot Chops Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Apricot Chops for 4 servings:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (1 inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Apricot Chops Cooking Instructions
- Ready In52m
To cook Apricot Chops, you need about 7 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Apricot Chops is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Apricot Chops within 52 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Apricot Chops easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side until well-browned.
- 3 Stir jam, salad dressing, onion soup mix, and garlic together in a bowl until well-blended. Place chops in a 9x13 inch baking pan lined with foil, and cover with apricot mixture.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven approximately 40 minutes, until internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), or pork is no longer pink in the center.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 622 calories; 31.8 grams of fat; 71.8 grams of carbohydrates; 16 grams of protein; 37 milligrams of cholesterol; 1210 milligrams of sodium.