- Published Jul 25th
Apricot Coffee Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Apricot Coffee Cake for 12 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pitted and diced fresh apricots
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
Apricot Coffee Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Apricot Coffee Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
- 2 Place the flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, cream together the sugar, egg, and butter until smooth. Mix the powdered milk, water, and vanilla into the batter, stirring until well blended. Pour the batter into the flour and beat until smooth.
- 3 Spread the batter into a greased 8 inch square pan, and sprinkle the diced apricots evenly over the top. Dust with cinnamon and sugar.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven approximately 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 3.3 grams of fat; 23.4 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 23 milligrams of cholesterol; 187 milligrams of sodium.