- Published May 11th
- Ready In2h 30m
Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints for 84 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 30m
To cook Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints within 2 hours 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints easily:
- 1 In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest. Combine the flour and baking powder; stir into the cream cheese mixture until just combined. Cover, and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls, and place them 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Using your finger, make an indention in the center of each ball, and fill with 1/2 teaspoon of apricot preserves.
- 3 Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 89 calories; 4.4 grams of fat; 11.8 grams of carbohydrates; 1.1 gram of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 43 milligrams of sodium.