This mayonnaise is vegan and is quick and easy to prepare. It’s not as thick but it’s just as tasty and creamy. This also works great as a base for salad dressings. Who would have thought that this is made with the liquid from a can of chickpeas!
- ½ cup aquafaba (liquid from can of chickpeas)
- 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (1 gram) packet stevia powder
- 1 cup canola oil, or more as needed
- 1 Place aquafaba, apple cider vinegar, salt, mustard, and stevia in a tall Mason jar. Using an immersion blender, start blending while slowly streaming in the oil. Blend until mayonnaise is thick and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Calories 253.8
- Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Fat 28.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 110.1 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.