Vegan whipped cream made with chickpea liquid. I find that if you refrigerate the liquid, the aquafaba does not have to be beaten as long as when at room temperature. If in a hurry, use room temperature liquid and beat twice as long.
- ¾ cup aquafaba (liquid from can of chickpeas)
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup powdered erythritol sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 Refrigerate aquafaba for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- 2 Whip aquafaba with a mixer until it starts to get foamy, about 2 minutes. Add cream of tartar and continue to mix on high until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes. Add vanilla and beat for 1 more minute.
- 3 Add powdered sweetener and melted coconut oil; whip until fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Calories 28.2
- Carbohydrate 11 g
- Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.