- Published Jul 10th
- Ready In25m
Artichokes French Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Artichokes French for 4 servings:
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
Artichokes French Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Artichokes French, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Artichokes French is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Artichokes French within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Artichokes French easily:
- 1 Pour flour into a shallow bowl; beat egg in a separate bowl. Dredge artichoke hearts in flour and then coat with egg.
- 2 Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir artichoke hearts in the hot oil until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer cooked artichoke hearts to a bowl.
- 3 Pour oil out of skillet and wipe clean with a paper towel; return to stove top. Heat butter in the skillet over medium heat; pour in lemon juice. Return artichoke hearts to skillet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; pour in sherry. Season with salt and pepper; stir well.
- 4 Remove artichoke hearts from skillet using a slotted spoon and transfer to a serving dish. Boil sauce until reduced, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour over artichoke hearts; garnish with parsley.
Per Serving: 359.8 calories; 21 g of carbohydrate; 80.3 mg of cholesterol; 27.6 g of fat; 2.6 g of fiber; 6.9 g of protein; 10.5 g of saturatedFat; 611.4 mg of sodium; 0.3 g of sugar;