- Published Apr 25th
- Ready In23m
This is a quick and delicious warm salad that can be either a light lunch, or a side dish to a nice steak or pork chop dinner.
Arugula Salad with Cannellini Beans Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Arugula Salad with Cannellini Beans for 4 servings:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
Arugula Salad with Cannellini Beans Cooking Instructions
- Ready In23m
To cook Arugula Salad with Cannellini Beans, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Arugula Salad with Cannellini Beans is about 8 minutes , and you can serve your Arugula Salad with Cannellini Beans within 23 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Arugula Salad with Cannellini Beans easily:
- 1 Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook the garlic in the hot oil about 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, wine, sage, and thyme; increase the heat to medium-high and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the cannellini beans and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking until beans are heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2 Arrange the arugula on a serving platter. Spoon the bean mixture over the arugula. Top with the shaved Parmesan cheese if desired.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 9.5 grams of fat; 71.2 grams of carbohydrates; 23.1 grams of protein; 4 milligrams of cholesterol; 245 milligrams of sodium.