Delicious, tangy side dish. Allow to sit in the fridge overnight.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages any flavor ramen noodles
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped, or more to taste
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Crush the ramen noodles and set the seasoning packets aside.
- 2 Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir ramen noodles and sunflower seeds in the hot skillet until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3 Combine broccoli coleslaw mix, pineapple, cilantro, and green onions in a large bowl.
- 4 Whisk sugar, vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and ramen seasoning packets together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over slaw mixture and toss to coat. Add toasted ramen noodles and sunflower seeds just before serving.
- Calories 340.1
- Carbohydrate 33 g
- Fat 21.9 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 445.9 mg
- Sugar 16.5 g