Veggies are layered with shredded chicken, Asian noodles, and a nutty dressing for an easy meal on the go.
- 3 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast meat
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 6 (1-quart) jars with lids
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 Layer 1/2 cup carrots, 1/3 cup bell peppers, 1/2 cup chow mein noodles, 1/2 cup chicken, and 1 cup romaine in each jar.
- 2 Whisk peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, rice vinegar, and coriander in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Chill salads and dressing, covered, until ready to serve. Serve jars with dressing on the side.
- Calories 359.5
- Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Fat 20.1 g
- Fiber 3.1 g
- Protein 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Sugar 5.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.