- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In30m
Aunt Teen’s Creamy Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Aunt Teen’s Creamy Chocolate Fudge for 48 servings:
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Aunt Teen’s Creamy Chocolate Fudge Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Aunt Teen’s Creamy Chocolate Fudge, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Aunt Teen’s Creamy Chocolate Fudge is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Aunt Teen’s Creamy Chocolate Fudge within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Aunt Teen’s Creamy Chocolate Fudge easily:
- 1 Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- 2 In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3 Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 5.5 grams of fat; 18.2 grams of carbohydrates; 1.4 gram of protein; 5 milligrams of cholesterol; 26 milligrams of sodium.