- Published Jan 2nd
Austrian Peach Cookie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Austrian Peach Cookie for 15 servings:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons instant tea powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup red decorator sugar
- 1/2 cup orange decorator sugar
Austrian Peach Cookie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Austrian Peach Cookie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
- 2 Combine sugar, oil, milk, eggs, baking powder and vanilla in large bowl. Blend in enough flour to form a soft dough.
- 3 Roll into walnut size balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets
- 4 Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cookies will be pale. Remove to rack to cool.
- 5 Hollow out cookie center. Reserve crumbs. Combine 2 cups crumbs, preserves, almonds, cream cheese, instant tea powder, brandy and cinnamon. Mix to blend.
- 6 Fill cookies with crumb mixture. Press 2 cookies together to form peach.
- 7 Brush lightly with brandy or water and dip one spot in the red sugar for blush and roll entire cookie in orange sugar. Top with a icing leaf or purchase the plastic peach leaves.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 15.7 grams of fat; 61.9 grams of carbohydrates; 5.6 grams of protein; 32 milligrams of cholesterol; 63 milligrams of sodium.