Awesome and easy cranberry sauce for your holiday feast.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1 Gala apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 pear, cored and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup white sugar, or more to taste
- 1 Stir the cranberries, Gala apple, pear, lemon juice, water, and white sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook at a simmer until the cranberries pop and the liquid is absorbed, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Calories 64.7
- Carbohydrate 17 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Sugar 11.8 g