This is the best pasta salad I’ve ever eaten, and people request it frequently. It’s a very easy, light-tasting side dish for a picnic or dinner.
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pound provolone cheese, cubed
- ½ pound salami, cubed
- ¼ pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.
- Calories 309.7
- Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Fat 17.7 g
- Fiber 2.1 g
- Protein 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Sodium 913.2 mg
- Sugar 2.6 g