- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In30m
Baby Burgers on Baguettes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baby Burgers on Baguettes for 24 servings:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch mesquite seasoning
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce
- 12 eaches cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard
Baby Burgers on Baguettes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Baby Burgers on Baguettes, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baby Burgers on Baguettes is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Baby Burgers on Baguettes within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baby Burgers on Baguettes easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Place in the preheated oven, and bake until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool.
- 2 Season the ground beef with mesquite seasoning, and mix lightly. Form tablespoonfuls of dough into mini burger patties. Season the patties with a little salt and pepper.
- 3 Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until browned and well done.
- 4 Place baguette slices on a large serving tray, and top each one with a piece of romaine leaf. Then place a mini burger on each one, and top with tomato slices. Apply ketchup and mustard before serving, or allow your guests to dress their own burgers.
Per Serving: 94.6 calories; 11.9 g of carbohydrate; 11.5 mg of cholesterol; 2.7 g of fat; 0.7 g of fiber; 5.7 g of protein; 1 g of saturatedFat; 201.8 mg of sodium; 1.1 g of sugar;