Bacon, olives and cheese together make this an appetizer a hit. I have made it many times and everyone loves it.
- 10 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed cheese sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
- 1 Preheat the broiler
- 2 Cut bread into thirds. Spread each third with processed cheese sauce. Sprinkle with olives. Roll thirds jelly-roll fashion. Wrap each with half a strip of bacon, securing with toothpicks. Arrange wrapped bread rolls in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- 3 Broil, checking frequently, until bacon is evenly browned and has reached desired crispness, about 5 minutes.
- Calories 276.2
- Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 43 mg
- Fat 21.6 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Sodium 1078.8 mg
- Sugar 2.7 g