- Published Jul 3rd
- Ready In45m
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bacon Wrapped Pineapple for 24 servings:
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Bacon Wrapped Pineapple, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bacon Wrapped Pineapple is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Bacon Wrapped Pineapple within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bacon Wrapped Pineapple easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Wrap each chunk of pineapple with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a shallow baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce; pour over the bacon wrapped pineapple.
- 3 Bake uncovered for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bacon is crispy on the edges and the sauce is bubbly. Serve warm.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 7.9 grams of fat; 8.5 grams of carbohydrates; 1.3 gram of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 106 milligrams of sodium.