These easy, single-serve, no-bake cheesecakes with Baileys Irish Cream makes it easy to treat yourself this holiday season.
- 4 ounces gingerbread cookies
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Sprinkle of salt
- ½ cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Holiday sprinkles or crushed gingerbread cookies, for serving
- 1 To prepare the crust, lightly spray each cavity of a mini cheesecake pan with cooking spray (alternately, use a muffin tin and line with cup liners).
- 2 In a food processor, pulse the cookies until finely ground, about 20 seconds. Pour in the melted butter and continue to pulse until the butter is evenly distributed.
- 3 Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie crumb mixture into each of the prepared pan cavities and press down evenly with a shot glass or spoon to form a flat bottom. Chill at least 10 minutes or until ready to use.
- 4 Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, Baileys Irish Cream, sugar, and sprinkle of salt with an electric hand mixer on medium-high speed in a medium bowl until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 5 In a separate medium bowl, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Distribute the filling evenly between all the prepared crusts, cover with plastic wrap, and chill until fully set, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 6 Once set, remove the cheesecakes from their pan and arrange on a platter.
- 7 To make the topping, beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium-high speed in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the whipped cream to a pastry bag and pipe onto the top of each mini cheesecake. Sprinkle with sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!
- Calories 289.1
- Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Fat 24.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Sodium 123 mg
- Sugar 9.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.