- Published Jun 5th
- Ready In1h 5m
Baja Grilled Chicken Tacos Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baja Grilled Chicken Tacos for 4 servings:
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon sazon seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn tortillas, or as needed
Baja Grilled Chicken Tacos Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 5m
To cook Baja Grilled Chicken Tacos, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baja Grilled Chicken Tacos is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Baja Grilled Chicken Tacos within 1 hour 5 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baja Grilled Chicken Tacos easily:
- 1 Combine cumin, oregano, sazon, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Add lime juice and olive oil and stir to make the marinade. Add chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 12 hours.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill marinated chicken until no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a bowl and shred chicken with forks.
- 3 Spray canola oil onto the tortillas and heat on the grill approximately 45 seconds per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with a paper towel to keep warm. Serve with shredded chicken.
- Cook's Note:
- As an alternative to grilling, heat 1 tablespoon of canola or olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the seasoned chicken and saute until cooked through. Heat tortillas per package directions and serve with chicken and garnishes of your choice.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 10.9 grams of fat; 33.6 grams of carbohydrates; 23.3 grams of protein; 68 milligrams of cholesterol; 709 milligrams of sodium.