- Published Nov 30th
- Ready In20m
Bake Sale Marshmallow Treats Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bake Sale Marshmallow Treats for 12 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies®)
- 2 cups brown sugar and butter-flavored breakfast cereal (such as Cap'n Crunch®)
- 2 cups fruit-flavored breakfast cereal (such as Froot Loops®)
Bake Sale Marshmallow Treats Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Bake Sale Marshmallow Treats, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bake Sale Marshmallow Treats is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Bake Sale Marshmallow Treats within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bake Sale Marshmallow Treats easily:
- 1 Use about half the butter to generously grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2 Melt remaining butter in a non-stick stock pot over medium heat; add marshmallows and cook, stirring frequently, until the marshmallows are melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove pot from heat.
- 3 Stir crispy rice cereal, brown sugar and butter-flavored breakfast cereal, and fruit flavored breakfast cereal into the marshmallow mixture to coat; pour into the prepared baking dish and press flat.
- 4 Cool treats completely before cutting into 3-inch squares.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 8.1 grams of fat; 32.4 grams of carbohydrates; 0.8 gram of protein; 20 milligrams of cholesterol; 176 milligrams of sodium.