- Published Aug 8th
- Ready In1h 30m
A beautiful fall dish that packs cut acorn squash with a sweet blend of orange juice, apples, pecans and Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti® Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti® for 6 servings:
- 1 cup Marzetti's® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- 3 acorn squash, cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice blend
- 1 cup finely diced peeled apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup bread cubes (1/4 inch)
Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti® Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 15m
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti®, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti® is about 1 hour 15 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti® within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti® easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a shallow baking pan and add 1/4 cup water.
- 2 Place acorn squash, cut side down, into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until squash is tender and easily pierced with a fork. Remove from oven.
- 3 In a medium bowl, combine butter, orange juice, spice, apples, pecans and bread and toss well to coat all.
- 4 Spoon Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip into each squash shell and spoon mixture into squash shells.
- 5 Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 18.8 grams of fat; 62.3 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 17 milligrams of cholesterol; 153 milligrams of sodium.