- Published Aug 26th
- Ready In40m
Baked Breaded Cauliflower Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Breaded Cauliflower for 4 servings:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
Baked Breaded Cauliflower Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Baked Breaded Cauliflower, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Breaded Cauliflower is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Breaded Cauliflower within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Breaded Cauliflower easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Place panko bread crumbs in another bowl.
- 3 Dip each cauliflower floret in egg mixture to coat, then dip each floret into bread crumbs to coat; place on prepared baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until tender and lightly browned, turning once, about 25 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 4.4 grams of fat; 45.4 grams of carbohydrates; 11.7 grams of protein; 93 milligrams of cholesterol; 488 milligrams of sodium.