- Published Oct 9th
- Ready In40m
Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese for 4 servings:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 pounds fresh cod fillets
- 1 (4 ounce) package Boursin cheese with herbs, room temperature
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic, onion, and peppers, drained
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Pour 1 tablespoon melted butter into baking dish to coat bottom. Arrange the cod fillets in the dish. Pat fillets dry using a paper towel. Spread the Boursin cheese evenly over the fillets. Pour the tomatoes over the tops. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- 3 Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 21.1 grams of fat; 7.6 grams of carbohydrates; 45 grams of protein; 148 milligrams of cholesterol; 871 milligrams of sodium.