- Published Dec 25th
- Ready In45m
Baked Eggplant Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Eggplant for 6 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Baked Eggplant Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Baked Eggplant, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Eggplant is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Eggplant within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Eggplant easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking dish with non-stick play.
- 2 Arrange eggplant and tomato slices into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables; season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the entire mixture.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is beginning to brown, about 30 minutes. Switch oven broiler to high; continue baking until completely browned, about 5 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 54 calories; 3.7 grams of fat; 3.2 grams of carbohydrates; 2.4 grams of protein; 4 milligrams of cholesterol; 72 milligrams of sodium.