These sandwiches are quick, easy, and always a hit. They can be served at receptions, baby showers, Bible studies, or tailgate parties! I have made large quantities and they have always turned out. Sandwiches can be made up in advance and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake. Try them and enjoy!
- 24 Hawaiian bread rolls (such as King's®), split
- 12 thin slices of honey-cured deli ham, halved
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 12 thin slices deli smoked turkey, halved
- 12 thin slices provolone cheese, halved
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 Place a rack into lower half of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Arrange bottom halves of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet. Place a half slice each of ham, Swiss cheese, smoked turkey, and provolone cheese onto each roll bottom. Place top halves onto each bottom to make sandwiches.
- 3 Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir in sugar, dried onion flakes, poppy seeds, and honey mustard until mixture is smoothly combined, creamy, and the sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes; brush over the tops of each sandwich.
- 4 Bake sandwiches on the preheated oven's lower rack until tops are golden brown and fillings are hot, about 15 minutes.
- Calories 425.8
- Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Fat 11.4 g
- Fiber 2.1 g
- Protein 23 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Sodium 488.4 mg
- Sugar 3.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.