Packet dinners, whether cooked in foil or en papillote, allow for easy cleanup. This simple meal is on the table in 30 minutes.
- 2 pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil
- cooking spray
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package seafood seasoning
- 3 teaspoons butter, divided
- 2 (7 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 medium lemon, divided
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2 Place equal amounts of diced potato and red bell pepper in the middle of each piece of foil and sprinkle with 1/2 of the seafood seasoning. Dot 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter on top of the potatoes.
- 3 Add 1 tilapia fillet to each packet of potatoes. Sprinkle fillet with remaining seafood seasoning. Dot remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons butter on top of the fillets.
- 4 Cut 1/2 of the lemon into thin slices and place 1 to 2 lemon slices on top of each fillet. Seal foil packets and crimp edges tightly.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until tilapia flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- 6 Open packets carefully and vent steam. Squeeze remaining lemon juice over the tilapia and serve immediately.
- Calories 338.3
- Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 88 mg
- Fat 8.8 g
- Fiber 2.6 g
- Protein 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 2175 mg
- Sugar 1.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.