- Published Mar 16th
- Ready In40m
Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes for 12 servings:
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 pound lump crab meat
Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- 2 Combine bread crumbs, baking powder, parsley, mustard powder, pepper, and seafood seasoning; set aside. Stir together mayonnaise, butter, Worcestershire, and egg product until smooth. Fold in crab meat, then fold in bread crumb mixture until well blended.
- 3 Shape mixture into 12 crab cakes, about 3/4 inch thick, and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn the crab cakes over, and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until nicely browned.
- To make a lighter version, omit butter, use fat free mayonnaise, increase the bread crumbs to 5 tablespoons, and use egg whites instead of regular egg product.
Per Serving: 92 calories; 4.1 grams of fat; 2.5 grams of carbohydrates; 10.8 grams of protein; 34 milligrams of cholesterol; 344 milligrams of sodium.