- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In32m
Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick for 6 servings:
- nonfat cooking spray
- 2 russet potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix, or to taste
- 6 bamboo skewers
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce, or to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick Cooking Instructions
- Ready In32m
To cook Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick is about 17 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick within 32 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- 2 Slice each potato into long spirals using a spiralizer fitted with the straight-flat blade. Cut each spiral into 3 shorter pieces.
- 3 Thread a skewer through the middle of each potato spiral. Gently push down to fan out spiral.
- 4 Set skewers on the prepared baking sheet; spray generously with cooking spray. Sprinkle taco seasoning on top.
- 5 Roast in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, 17 to 18 minutes. Season with sriracha sauce and sea salt.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 0.1 grams of fat; 13.3 grams of carbohydrates; 1.4 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 206 milligrams of sodium.