- Published Mar 23rd
- Ready In1h 30m
This is a tried and true family recipe! The sauce can be used as a dip for crusty French bread.
Baked Pork Chops II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Pork Chops II for 4 servings:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
Baked Pork Chops II Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 10m
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Baked Pork Chops II, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Pork Chops II is about 1 hour 10 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Pork Chops II within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Pork Chops II easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place pork chops in the skillet, and brown about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
- 3 In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- 4 Arrange pork chops in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, season with brown sugar mixture, and cover with tomato sauce. Pour water into the baking dish.
- 5 Cover, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 23.2 grams of fat; 11 grams of carbohydrates; 41 grams of protein; 124 milligrams of cholesterol; 749 milligrams of sodium.