Totally delicious! Add your favorite nacho toppings with the cheese.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Spread potato slices out on baking sheet. Coat with olive oil and salt.
- 3 Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until tops are golden and edges are crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4 Layer baked potatoes with Cheddar cheese; continue baking until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Calories 279.7
- Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Fat 10.9 g
- Fiber 4.7 g
- Protein 9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Sodium 1292.6 mg
- Sugar 1.8 g