Warm, gooey, chocolaty s’mores without the campfire.
- 6 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy bars (such as Hershey's®)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 12 marshmallows
- 2 (4.8 ounce) packages graham crackers
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Break chocolate bars into a saucepan over low heat. Add milk. Heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Pour into 8-1/2x6-1/2-inch casserole dish. Arrange marshmallows over melted chocolate.
- 3 Bake dip in the preheated oven until marshmallows are golden brown, 4 to 7 minutes.
- 4 Serve dip with graham crackers.
- Calories 465
- Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Fat 18 g
- Fiber 2.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Sodium 313.6 mg
- Sugar 47.2 g