- Published Aug 4th
- Ready In45m
This baked spaghetti is a meal in one with pasta, ground beef, veggies, and cheese baked in a creamy sauce.
Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese for 4 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes with liquid, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups Borden® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2 Heat butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sauté onion and pepper until tender. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, drain.
- 3 Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and oregano. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4 Place half of spaghetti in the prepared baking dish. Top with half of vegetable-meat mixture. Sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Combine soup with 1/2 cup water; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Per Serving: 990 calories; 38.7 grams of fat; 102.9 grams of carbohydrates; 55.6 grams of protein; 131 milligrams of cholesterol; 1642 milligrams of sodium.