- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In25m
Baked Tortilla Chips Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Tortilla Chips for 6 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Baked Tortilla Chips Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Baked Tortilla Chips, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Tortilla Chips is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Tortilla Chips within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Baked Tortilla Chips easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- 3 In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- 4 Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- 5 Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 4.1 grams of fat; 26 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 418 milligrams of sodium.