- Published Apr 1st
- Ready In1h
Baked Ziti II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Baked Ziti II for 7 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Baked Ziti II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Baked Ziti II, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Baked Ziti II is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Baked Ziti II within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Baked Ziti II easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix ziti, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg and 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce.
- 3 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 4 Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and spoon in ziti mixture. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce, followed by Parmesan cheese.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 703 calories; 28.1 grams of fat; 72.6 grams of carbohydrates; 38.2 grams of protein; 113 milligrams of cholesterol; 1111 milligrams of sodium.