So simple, but always gets raves! You can put leftover steak or roast beef over this for a quick, cool, summer dinner.
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 cup leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 In a medium bowl, toss together the mixed greens, leaf lettuce, cheese and walnuts. Set aside.
- 2 In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over the salad mixture and toss well.
- Calories 920.9
- Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Fat 84.4 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Protein 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Sodium 1608.6 mg
- Sugar 4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.