- Published Apr 22nd
- Ready In55m
Easy chicken dish that is bound to impress your family and friends!
Balsamic Chicken with Red Onions and Potatoes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Balsamic Chicken with Red Onions and Potatoes for 2 servings:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided, or more to taste
- 3 red potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 whole split chicken breasts with skin
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Balsamic Chicken with Red Onions and Potatoes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Balsamic Chicken with Red Onions and Potatoes, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Balsamic Chicken with Red Onions and Potatoes is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Balsamic Chicken with Red Onions and Potatoes within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Balsamic Chicken with Red Onions and Potatoes easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a baking dish. Arrange potato slices in the bottom of the dish.
- 3 Mix parsley and garlic together in a small bowl.
- 4 Season underside of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Loosen skin and push parsley and garlic mixture underneath.
- 5 Place chicken on top of potatoes in the dish. Arrange onion wedges around chicken. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and balsamic vinegar over chicken.
- 6 Bake in the preheated oven, basting occasionally with juices, until an instant-read thermometers inserted into the center reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 595 calories; 28.9 grams of fat; 21.5 grams of carbohydrates; 60.3 grams of protein; 163 milligrams of cholesterol; 355 milligrams of sodium.