- Published Oct 9th
- Ready In50m
Balsamic Skirt Steak Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Balsamic Skirt Steak for 3 servings:
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) skirt steak
- salt to taste
Balsamic Skirt Steak Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Balsamic Skirt Steak, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Balsamic Skirt Steak is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Balsamic Skirt Steak within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Balsamic Skirt Steak easily:
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Whisk soy sauce and balsamic vinegar together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add skirt steak and turn to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator, 30 to 45 minutes.
- 3 Remove skirt from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Season steak with salt.
- 4 Cook steak until it begins to firm and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 3 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 16.2 grams of fat; 15.8 grams of carbohydrates; 31.9 grams of protein; 70 milligrams of cholesterol; 4946 milligrams of sodium.