- Published Sep 1st
- Ready In1h 15m
Banana Bread – Quick Bread for Machines Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Banana Bread – Quick Bread for Machines for 10 servings:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
Banana Bread – Quick Bread for Machines Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Banana Bread – Quick Bread for Machines, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Banana Bread – Quick Bread for Machines is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Banana Bread – Quick Bread for Machines within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Banana Bread – Quick Bread for Machines easily:
- 1 Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine.
- 2 Select the Dough setting, and press Start. Mix the bread for 3 to 5 minutes until the bananas are mashed and all ingredients are thoroughly combined. If necessary, use a rubber spatula to push the dough from the sides of the bread pan. When 3 to 5 minutes have passed on the clock display, press Stop. Do not continue mixing. Smooth out the top of the loaf with the rubber spatula.
- 3 Select the Bake setting, and press Start. The Bake cycle time may vary with machines, but should be about 50 minutes. To test the bread for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center top. Remove the toothpick. If the bread is done, the toothpick will come out clean. If there is batter on the toothpick, reset the machine on Bake and continue to bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes. Test again with the toothpick to ensure the bread is completely baked. Remove the pan from the machine, but allow the bread to remain in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove the bread to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 5.4 grams of fat; 39.7 grams of carbohydrates; 4.1 grams of protein; 37 milligrams of cholesterol; 126 milligrams of sodium.