- Published May 31st
- Ready In15m
Banana Fritters Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Banana Fritters for 6 servings:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Banana Fritters Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Banana Fritters, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Banana Fritters is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Banana Fritters within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Banana Fritters easily:
- 1 In a mixing bowl, combine the milk and bananas. Sift in the flour, salt, and baking powder. Thoroughly mix in the eggs and margarine.
- 2 Heat the oil in a large skillet to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 3 Carefully place spoonfuls of the mixture into the hot oil and fry until brown. Flip the fritter and continue to brown. Remove fritters from the oil and drain on paper towels. Dust the fritters with confectioners' sugar and serve while warm.
- Editor's Note
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 19 grams of fat; 52.8 grams of carbohydrates; 7.5 grams of protein; 64 milligrams of cholesterol; 427 milligrams of sodium.