- Published Nov 24th
- Ready In15m
Banana Oatmeal Cookies I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Banana Oatmeal Cookies I for 24 servings:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Banana Oatmeal Cookies I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Banana Oatmeal Cookies I, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Banana Oatmeal Cookies I is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Banana Oatmeal Cookies I within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Banana Oatmeal Cookies I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until smooth. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cloves and cinnamon, stir into the creamed mixture. Then add the mashed bananas, rolled oats and chocolate chips, mix until well blended.
- 3 Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto unprepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cookies from pan to cool on wire racks.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 10.6 grams of fat; 28.9 grams of carbohydrates; 3 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 148 milligrams of sodium.