A banana split bar which is very rich and a nice dessert.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake for 15 minutes; let cool.
- 3 Cream together the cream cheese, 1 cup of white sugar and vanilla. Spread over graham cracker crust.
- 4 Layer sliced bananas, drained pineapple and whipped cream dessert topping on top of bars in order given. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, then with cherries. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy!!
- Calories 325.7
- Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Fat 19.6 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Sodium 155.4 mg
- Sugar 27.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.