- Published Jun 1st
- Ready In30m
Basic Salisbury Steaks Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Basic Salisbury Steaks for 6 servings:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can water
Basic Salisbury Steaks Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Basic Salisbury Steaks, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Basic Salisbury Steaks is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Basic Salisbury Steaks within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Basic Salisbury Steaks easily:
- 1 Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, and onion soup mix together in a bowl; shape into 6 oblong patties.
- 2 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- 3 Stir golden mushroom soup and water together in a bowl; pour over the patties in the skillet. Turn patties to coat in the liquid. Bring liquid to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, place a cover on the skillet, and cook until steaks are very firm, hot, and grey in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- You can sub ground turkey for the ground beef.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 14.1 grams of fat; 11.3 grams of carbohydrates; 15.7 grams of protein; 80 milligrams of cholesterol; 873 milligrams of sodium.