- Published Jun 19th
- Ready In1h
I was tired of the same old chops, and decided to try something new… WOW! These chops are fantastic!! They are great for casual entertaining or family dinner. With the fresh basil and grated garlic, the flavor is very refreshing! Everyone will love these!
Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops for 4 servings:
- 4 (8 ounce) pork chops
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and black pepper to taste
Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops easily:
- 1 Toss the pork chops with the lime juice in a bowl until evenly covered. Toss with garlic and basil. Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 3 Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 324 calories; 11.1 grams of fat; 2.8 grams of carbohydrates; 50.4 grams of protein; 131 milligrams of cholesterol; 83 milligrams of sodium.