- Published Jun 19th
- Ready In1h
Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops for 4 servings:
- 4 (8 ounce) pork chops
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and black pepper to taste
Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Basil-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops easily:
- 1 Toss the pork chops with the lime juice in a bowl until evenly covered. Toss with garlic and basil. Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 3 Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 324 calories; 11.1 grams of fat; 2.8 grams of carbohydrates; 50.4 grams of protein; 131 milligrams of cholesterol; 83 milligrams of sodium.