Delicious and green. A must-have recipe for your Saint Patrick’s Day meal.
- 10 small red potatoes, scrubbed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons pesto, or more to taste
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced, or to taste
- 1 Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with lightly salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2 Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices. Place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Add white wine, olive oil, and lemon juice; toss lightly to combine.
- 3 Mix mayonnaise and pesto together in a small bowl. Pour over potato salad and toss gently. Garnish with red onion. Chill until serving.
- Calories 395.6
- Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Fat 17.4 g
- Fiber 5.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 470.1 mg
- Sugar 4.7 g