- Published Jun 1st
- Ready In40m
Bavarian Mints Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bavarian Mints for 25 servings:
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Bavarian Mints Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Bavarian Mints, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bavarian Mints is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Bavarian Mints within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bavarian Mints easily:
- 1 Butter an 8x8 inch dish.
- 2 In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine milk chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate and butter. Heat until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in condensed milk, peppermint extract and vanilla extract.
- 3 Beat with an electric mixer at a low speed for 1 minute, then at a high speed for 1 minute. Chill mixture for 15 minutes, beating by hand every 5 minutes. Beat again with electric mixer two minutes more. Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm. Cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 9.1 grams of fat; 21 grams of carbohydrates; 2.7 grams of protein; 13 milligrams of cholesterol; 57 milligrams of sodium.