Marinate chicken thighs in BBQ for a tender and flavorful meal from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup water
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil
- 1 Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2 Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
- 3 Combine ketchup mixture and chicken in a gallon-size slider bag or large bowl; refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade; discard marinade.
- 4 Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place chicken on foil.
- 5 Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
- 6 Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- Calories 515.4
- Carbohydrate 34 g
- Cholesterol 142.1 mg
- Fat 24.1 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Sodium 846.6 mg
- Sugar 30.4 g