A delicious, rich and tasty cold chicken salad! Whipped cream gives this a lift. Serve on a lettuce leaf or in sandwiches.
- 2 ½ cups diced and chilled, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced, seedless grapes
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 In a medium bowl, whip cream to soft peaks.
- 2 Combine meat, celery, grapes, almonds, parsley, salt, and mayonnaise with whipped cream. Chill.
- Calories 274
- Carbohydrate 5 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Fat 23.6 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Protein 11 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Sodium 388 mg
- Sugar 3.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.