- Published Jan 16th
Beef Curry Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Beef Curry Soup for 6 servings:
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
Beef Curry Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Beef Curry Soup easily:
- 1 In a large saucepan or pot, brown the beef cubes and onions in butter or margarine.
- 2 Add the beef stock, curry and bay leaves. Cook at low heat for 30 minutes.
- 3 Add the potatoes, vinegar, and salt. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until all is tender. Serve hot!!
Per Serving: 382 calories; 21.3 grams of fat; 20.5 grams of carbohydrates; 25.8 grams of protein; 67 milligrams of cholesterol; 958 milligrams of sodium.