- Published Apr 2nd
- Ready In45m
Beef Enchiladas II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Beef Enchiladas II for 10 servings:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package dry enchilada sauce mix
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
Beef Enchiladas II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Beef Enchiladas II, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Beef Enchiladas II is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Beef Enchiladas II within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Beef Enchiladas II easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium skillet over medium high heat, cook the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly browned and onion is tender.
- 2 Prepare the enchilada sauce according to package directions. Pour 1/4 cup of the sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3 On each flour tortilla, place an equal portion of the ground beef mixture and about 1 ounce of Cheddar cheese, reserving at least 1/2 cup of cheese. Then tightly roll the tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- 4 Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and olives.
- 5 Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and cheese is thoroughly melted.
Per Serving: 447.8 calories; 40.5 g of carbohydrate; 60 mg of cholesterol; 21.1 g of fat; 3.3 g of fiber; 22.2 g of protein; 9.5 g of saturatedFat; 1273.7 mg of sodium; 1.8 g of sugar;