This tasty marinade, featuring lime, tequila, and cumin is the perfect way to create a memorable meal! Use on beef and grill, roast, or cook meat as directed in your recipe.
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried, crushed Mexican oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Whisk together lime juice, tequila, garlic, cilantro, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a bowl.
- 2 To use the marinade, pour into a resealable bag, and add 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of chosen meat (such as flank steak). Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
- 3 Remove meat from the refrigerator and discard marinade. Cook meat as directed in your recipe.
- Calories 46.9
- Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Fat 0.3 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Sugar 0.4 g